So I really didn't want to make a blog with my name in it. I was hoping to stay as anonymous as possible, but it looks like that won't be happening. Oh well.
I won't go into detail why the blog is called what it is. Or why I am being so lazy as to not make a brand new one. It's just gonna happen. I'm lazy.
Okay, so I am gonna treat this blog as a place to vent about whatever is on my mind. And there is a lot. I kind of think it's important that I do this from a psychological standpoint. I mean, I don't think I will become some kind of sadistic asshole who goes around shooting up my school if I don't. (Don't ask why I made the comparison. I'm weird. For some reason the first thing that came to my mind when I said "I NEED THIS!" was a vision of those kids who show up to class with AK-47's.)
Anyways, I'm just so stressed out all of the time and I have ALL OF THESE EMOTIONS!
SO MANY!! BLAAAH!
So they are going here from now on. Just 'cause. So I can get them off of my chest without running my mouth dry to my friends and family. Because I feel like I am an annoying bitch when I do that. (And being a bitch is worse when you are a guy. At least in my opinion.)
So here are a few warnings.
1. Take what I say lightly. I can be an idiot some times.
2. I might offend.
3. I will be blunt and straight with what I say.
4. I do not care what you think. I might not even read what you comment about, if anyone ever comments on this. This is more for me then for anyone else.
5. This is my place to be an asshole. So if I want to be an asshole, I WILL BE AN ASSHOLE GOD DAMMIT!
6. I don't plan on editing anything I write here.
Okay, that's enough warnings. I'm sure there are a few I left out. I will add them as I write if I think of them.
Anyways, I'm just gonna get started. HERE COME THE EMOTIONS! BLALAAHFDASKFAJELFAS.
So, I am currently in relationship limbo. I don't know what the fuck I want.
For instance, yesterday I was on hands and knees ready to chase after this girl I decided I liked a lot for the past few months.
And today, I am just completely through with relationships. Mostly because I see no point. I got out of a relationship a few months ago and it left me completely broken. I loved the girl. I think. I'm pretty sure, maybe I am just a dumb ass.
Anyways, I felt so good in the relationship. I felt like I was set. I had no plans to break up and I felt pretty safe about her not feeling like she wanted to break up either. Well that was obviously false.
So it's been about 3 months. I can safely say that I am over her. But whenever I am on Facebook and I see someone likes a comment she put on their wall or she is in someone's profile picture it's like my entire insides burn up. It's not a good feeling.
SO I got to thinking. "What's the point of relationships if they just leave you feeling this way?" Because honestly it feels like torture. I mostly blame Facebook for this whole problem, but there is really not much I can do about it. I have my Game Studio I have to keep in touch with over Facebook and it has become the hub of social interaction. So if I don't have a Facebook I will feel pretty left out. Cut off, even.
So, as of right now, I do not like the idea of relationships. Although, that will probably change really fast...
No comments:
Post a Comment