Saturday, March 31, 2012

Concerts

Alright, I just read over my last post and that felt really good to say! Also, I drank a shit load of coffee a couple hours ago which was probably not a good idea!

So in this post I just wanted to say I doubt I will keep up with this blog...

I mean I really hope I do, because I think it will be good for me. But knowing me I probably won't because my brain will say "it's not necessary, go stress yourself out more. That's what is good for you!" And I will say "Yes, master."

But if I do. That'll be awesome. And I will try my very bestest!

Soooo since I started this post, I guess it's time to say more sh*t.

I haven't been to a concert in a while. THIS IS DEPRESSING!

I love concerts... I mean... I LOVE them! And it's weird how concerts and I work together.

You see, I normally don't like hardcore rip-your-face-off-with-sound music. I am a Jazon Mraz, Jack Johnson kind of guy. Hell, I love pop punk! That shit is my jam! If pop punk was still alive and they played some good ol' Blink 182 or Sum 41 at a club I would OPEN THAT PIT UP.

Anyways, the thing about concerts is that I have the most fun listening to "rip-your-face-off-with-sound" music at concerts. I mean seriously... Shit goes down in those pits.

If you haven't been to one of these concerts, I highly suggest them. But maybe nothing too insane. Even I won't go to some concerts simply because of the stories I hear about them. Most of those stories have a lot of blood in them and I am not willing to bleed for music! That is NOT entertaining to me. Bleeding hurts!

Luckily, I have two concerts I will be going to in April. One is a Say Anything concert! (Pop punk! It's still a little alive! At least enough to poke it with a stick!)

And the other is... Ready for it?

Counting Crows

Yeah... after that whole rant about hardcore concerts being my favorite to go to, I tell you that NEITHER of the concerts I am going to are hardcore in any form of the word.

Morale of the story: I do not doubt these concerts will be fantastic! But I need my fill of circle pits!

No comments:

Post a Comment